At Wesley’s 10:00 a.m. worship service, you will find the following:
· Congregational songs come mostly from The United Methodist Hymnal and two more-recent United Methodist hymnal supplements. The lyrics are shown on projection screens.
· Music is accompanied by Christine Nufer on organ or piano.
· The Chancel Choir leads congregational singing and performs various musical selections during worship.
· The sermons are biblically sound and relevant to life in the 21st century. Sermons are usually about 15 minutes in length.
· Children are welcome in the sanctuary during our Wesley worship service! As they are able, children are encouraged to participate as acolytes and junior ushers.
· If desired, children may pick up quiet activity bags in the Family Room (at the back of the sanctuary) before entering the sanctuary. Children up to six years of age are encouraged to join the nursery following the Children's Moment.
· If desired, the Family Room also gives an alternative place to watch and hear the worship service (through a TV) while nursing a baby or allowing a child to play with toys. The Family Room is furnished with glider rockers and a crib.
· Adults are encouraged to continue their spiritual formation in a Sunday School
class at 11:15 a.m.